How hiring an Interior Designer can benefit you
Are you unsure about whether or not you should take the plunge and hire a professional Interior Designer for your next home renovation, office revamp or even that new business you are planning on starting up?
We (obviously) think that you definitely should, and here’s why…
As Interior Designers, we are passionate (read neurotic) about designing interior spaces that function well, improve user experience while being absolutely jaw-dropping gorgeous. We live, breathe, sleep, eat and dream interior design solutions. We notice good (and not so good) design everywhere we go.
Here are a few of the top reasons why you should hire a professional Interior Designer:
- They are knowledgeable. The mere fact that Interior Designers have studied about the field is already enough reason to trust them on interior design matters. They have the know-hows and the skills on what to do with your interior design.
- Interior Designers know how to get you the best quality for your money. There are so many different options out there and when you’re not used to doing this every day it’s very difficult to know where to look for quality. A professional will be able to help you figure out how to get the best items for the money you have. Let’s just say – we Interior Designers know how and where to shop to get you the best deals!
- We play the middle man. Do you really want to spend your time fighting with Contractors and Suppliers over why things aren’t done on time or done right? No? That’s what I thought! An Interior Designer will ensure that everything runs smoothly on your project. We will handle Contractors and Suppliers for you and ensure that the project is completed on time and perfectly!
- We speak “Architect” (and “Contractor” and “Supplier”). Sometimes it can be difficult for you as a Client to understand what exactly the Architect is speaking about when he goes on and on about bulkheads, mullions, brackets and gables. Interior Designers have knowledge of the architectural ling and way of thinking as well as the building industry as a whole, enabling us to completely understand the full scope of the project.
- You will save money. Like the saying goes…if you think hiring a professional is expensive, wait unit you hire an amateur!
- You will save time. When you have a career and you have little time left for designing a new home or revamping an office, an interior designer will be a wise choice. It can surely save your time for thinking on what is the best thing to do with your interior.
- One-of-kind decor solutions and custom made furniture. We ensure that each Client gets a custom-made solution for their interior. No one else will have what you’ve got in terms of furniture and the look of your interior.
- Qualified contractors/workmen=quality workmanship. Having worked with various Contractors and sub-contractors, most Interior Designers will have a trusted network of Contractors or installation teams that they prefer to work with because the quality of their workmanship has been tried and tested.
- They are fun! Most Interior Designers I know, have a crazy streak. They will come up with way-out solutions that you never would have imagined in your wildest dreams, and you will love it!